West End condo prices are down 20% from May’12 at $783,000 and average sale price is now $584,000. Prices peaked in Jan’12 at $917,000 (pushed up by some high end sales).
- West End listings are 274 , equal to a year ago
- West End sales for July were 37, which is 15% lower than a year ago and taking an average of 31 days to sell
- Sellers dropped 1.1% off list price
- The average $psf is flat at 623
- Sales to active ratio is 14, indicating the lower part of a balanced market
- Expect sales to pick up in second half of 2012
Are West End One or Two Bedroom Condos the Best Value?
Average sale price of West End’s two bedrooms is up 1.4% from a year ago to $717,000 and one bedrooms are up 1% to an average sale price of $362,000
Where’s the Best Value for West End Properties?
West End condos under $350,000 offer the best value, down 6% over the last year and condos between $450,000 and $650,000 dropped 5.5% over the last year.
Join the conversation with a comment at the bottom of this page on Facebook and Like us!
I am your West End real estate condo realtor! Decades of experience and hyper-local info!