How’s the market in Vancouver’s waterfront neighbourhood of the West End? Are prices up or down? What’s the average days on market? What’s the average sale price? Are listings rising or falling?
September saw an uptick in listings and flat sales
resulting in a well balanced market, slightly tilted toward buyers in this Vancouver West End neighbourhood.
50% of the sales were under $500,000, 30% between $500,000 & $1M and 20% over $1M (up from Aug)
In general, Sellers need to be priced no more than 3% above market value in order to attract an offer
The Stats (previous month in brackets)
- listings – 246 (up from 235)
- sales – 43 (down from 42)
- average days on market for solds – 33 (up from 43)
- sellers moved an average of 3% off their list price (unchanged)
- average sale price $631,459 ($577,052)
- average $psf $611
- best selling price range – under $500,000
- Supply is 5.5 months (flat)
What does it Cost Me to Buy West End Real Estate?
The West End offers 2 bedroom towhomes from $550,000, studio condos from low $200,000 ,one bedroom condos from $280,000 and 2 bedrooms from $450,000.
How is the Market over the Last Year?
HPI up 3.5%
How is the Market over the Last 90 Days?
Steady as she goes! This Vancouver neighbourhood is doing very well.
Buying or selling?
- In one of Vancouver’s oldest and most historic neighbourhoods bordered by Stanley Park, English Bay and DowntownVancouver?
- I arrive armed with stats and facts, coupled with 30 years of knowledge from working in the West End!
- I educate you so that your real estate experience is fun!
- Contact me by BB, email or tex 604-328-0077