Dreaming about buying your West End Vancouver condo? The time is right!
This waterfront neighbourhood bucked the trend and had an uptick in sales in April.
The largest number of condos selling were under $500,000.
The Housing Price Index shows an increase of 4.7% over the last year.
April inventory is 3.8 months – down slightly from March. If you’d bought a condo in the West End 10 years ago, you’d have made 184% . Not bad eh?
- Listings up from 215 to 228
- Sales up 54 to 59
- Average days on market up from 23 to 29
- Sellers on average moved 3% from their List Price
- an average of $616 psf
- The average sale price was $479,964
Busiest price range?
- 39 sold under $500,000
- 17 between $500,000 and $1M
- 3 sold over $1M – this price range slowed down from february
What’s the 90 day trend?
- Listings up and sales up
What’s the 12 month trend?
- Prices are flat compared to a year ago, listings and sales both lower.
What’s the West End’s 10 year price trend?
+7.2% over the last 3 years. +40.3% over last 5 years and 184.5% over last 10 years
View my Vancouver West End stats since 2008