August saw listings up a notch and sales flat in Vancouver’s Kitsilano condo market, resulting in a balanced market but sellers need to be priced right to receive an offer. 65% of the sales were under $500,000, favouring lower end sellers. In general, Sellers need to be priced no more than 2% above market value in order to attract an offer.
HPI Price over the last year is up 7.2% for Kitsilano condos.
- listings up – 143 (from 135)
- sales flat – 28
- average days on market for solds – 30
- sellers moved an average of 2% off their list price
- average sale price $463,675 – down
- average $psf $615 – down
- best selling price range – under $500,000
- Supply is 5.1 months (unchanged)
What does it Cost Me to Buy Kitsilano Real Estate?
Kits offers a selection of houses from $1.3M. Towhomes from $400,000, duplexes from $700,000 and one bedroom condos from the low $300s and 2 bedrooms from the low $500s.
Buying or selling in one of Vancouver’s most sought after neighbourhoods? I arrive armed with stats and facts, coupled with 30 years of knowledge from working in Kitsilano!