Well, the selection of condos is better than it was a year ago. There are resales, many bought by investors and not occupie, there are condo buildings in the neighbourhood that aren’t part of the Olympic Village and there are also presales (Pinnacle, Wall Centre, Maynards and James). So take your pick!
- February had over 6 months of inventory (based on MLS listings – only resale Olympic Village condos are listed on MLS, not the new ones, so stats are a little skewed for the time being)
- 46 listings
- 7 sales
- average days on market 71 days on the market
- sellers moved only 2% from their List Price
- average of $621psf
- The average sale price clocked in at $572,000.
Busiest price range?
- 45% was under $500,000.
- 45% between $500,000 and $1M
- 10% sold over $1M
90 day trend? Sales way up and the busiest month for a while. Listings
12 month trend? Prices and listings are up and sales flat. Good time for buyers!
View my Olympic Village trends
Buying or selling in this neighbourhood? How are you finding the market?