The graph for Vancouver West houses, townhouses and condos shows condos between $300,000 and $500,000 have sold best this year. It also shows the monthly new listings on a decline and the total number of listings dropping.
Expect to see an uptick in sales this Fall, as more buyers take advantage of the lower Vancouver real estate prices. CMHC predict an upturn in prices for 2013.
The below stats show the HPI peak price vs HPI for July 2012
- Coal Harbour $692,000/652,000
- Downtown $406,000/386,000
- Fairview $470,000/469,000
- False Creek $620,000/584,000
- Kerrisdale $629,000/591,000
- Kitsilano $412,000/392,000
- Marpole $321,000/292,000
- Mt Pleasant W $455,000/395,000
- UBC $620,000/616,000
- West End $397,000/388,000
- Yaletown $608,000/582,000
P.S. I am your Vancouver real estate condo realtor! Hyper-local info and decades of experience!