Penthouses have a cache about them and conjure up dreams of huge sqare footage, luxury, limousines, spacious patios, wonderful views,high design, champagne and sunken tubs begging for bubbles! Perched on the top floor of a tall building , perhaps with its own elevator.
Let’s take a look at some of the most expensive Vancouver Penthouses to sell this year.
The Most Expensive
- The crowing glory was the Shaw Tower Penthouse in Coal Harbour which sold for $10M for 7,473sf.
- Followed by 1000 Beach for $7,100,000 for 6,841sf.
- The Westbrook at UBC came in third at $4,680,000 for 4,380sf
- Bayshore Gardens fetched $4.7M for 3,000sf
Yaletown’s Most Expensive Penthouse
The 36th floor at Parkwest (455 Beach Ave) – 2200sf fectched $3.3M
West End’s Most Expensive Penthouse
The 9th floor at 1419 Beach fetched $2,575,000 for 2200sf
Sorry you didn’t scoop one of the above?
- Here’s a few suggestions for you!
- The Penthouse at Shaw Tower (42nd floor) is currently the most expensive at $19.8M for 6000sf
- Then there’s Columbus at 1383 Marinaside $11.8M for 6,300sf
- Or, The Melville Penthouse (43rd floor) for $8.8M for 5,700sf
- Flipping back to the West End – Cinque Terre Penthouse is asking $7.5M for 3000sf at 1483 Beach Avenue
Penthouse Listings over $1.5M
currently 38 listings to choose from. I’d love to help you find the right one!
- I come armed with stats and graphs
- Hyper-local info
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- All coupled with decades of experience as a Vancouver condo agent