How’s the market in Vancouver’s waterfront neighbourhood of the West End? Are prices up or down? What’s the average days on market? What’s the average sale price? Are listings rising or falling? Are the prices higher than a year ago?
December saw listings flat and sales dropped by half
Majority of the condos that sold were still under $500,000, favouring lower end sellers. In general, Sellers need to be priced no more than 4% above market value in order to attract an offer.
How is the Market Compared to a Year Ago?
-0.2%.. Benchmark Price $497,213
The Stats (vs previous month)
- listings (165)
- sales 21 (40)
- average days on market for solds 62 (61)
- sellers moved an average of 5 % off their list price (4%)
- average sale price $533,676 ($518,712)
- average $psf $533 ($518)
- best selling price range is under $500,000
- Supply is 7.8 months (4.1)
How is the Market Compared to 90 Days Ago?
listings and salesare now lower and
What does it Cost Me to Buy in the West End?
The West End offers 2 bedroom towhomes from $550,000, studio condos from low $200,000 ,one bedroom condos from $280,000 and 2 bedrooms from $450,000.
What’s the Best Selling Price Range?
- Under $500,000 – 66%
- $500,000- $750,000 – 34%
Buying or Selling?
in one of Vancouver’s oldest and most historic neighbourhoods bordered by Stanley Park, English Bay and DowntownVancouver? . Keep up to date with Vancouver’s real estate news,search for homes. Review the entire Buying and Selling Process.
- I arrive armed with stats and facts
- Hyper local info
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Service that exceeds your high expectations
- I educate you about the process and the market
- All coupled with decades of experience
Please Leave a comment on Facebook, at the bottom of this post!