How’s the market in Vancouver’s waterfront neighbourhood of the West End? Are prices up or down? What’s the average days on market? What’s the average sale price? Are listings rising or falling? Are the prices higher than a year ago?
November saw a decrease listings and sales
resulting in a well balanced market. 70% of the sales were under $500,000, favouring lower end sellers. In general, Sellers need to be priced no more than 4% above market value in order to attract an offer.
HPI Price over the last year
+4.9%. Benchmark Price $495,550
The Stats (vs previous month)
- listings 165 (216 )
- sales 40 (47)
- average days on market for solds 61 (40)
- sellers moved an average of 4 % off their list price (4%)
- average sale price $518,712 ($614,038 )
- average $518psf ($604)
- best selling price range is under $500,000
- Supply is 4.1 months (4.5)
How is the Market Compared to 90 Days Ago?
listings are now lower and sales flat
What does it Cost Me to Buy in the West End?
The West End offers 2 bedroom towhomes from $550,000, studio condos from low $200,000 ,one bedroom condos from $280,000 and 2 bedrooms from $450,000.
What’s the Best Selling Price Range?
- Under $500,000 – 70%
- $500,000-$1M – 20%
- Over $1M – 10%
Buying or Selling?
in one of Vancouver’s oldest and most historic neighbourhoods bordered by Stanley Park, English Bay and DowntownVancouver?
- I arrive armed with stats and facts
- Hyper local info
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Service that exceeds your high expectations
- I educate you about the process and the market
- All coupled with decades of experience
Leave a comment on Facebook, at the bottom of this post