How’s the real estate market in Vancouver’s Fairview? Are prices up or down? What’s selling best? What’s the average sale price? What’s the days on the market? Are prices higher than a year ago?
October 2011 saw listings and sales down and inventory decreased to 4.3 months. A healthy market which slightly favours buyers
What’s It Cost To Buy Fairview Real Estate?
You can buy a studio condo from $260,000. A one bedroom condo from $300,000 and a 2 bedroom condo from $459,000.
Fairview also offers one bedroom townhomes from $355,000 and 2 bedroom townhomes from $420,000 and 3 bdrms from $900,000.
The Numbers (compared to previous month)
- Listings 131 ( down)
- Sales 30 (down)
- Days on market 43
- Sale price/list price ratio 98% – no change
- Average sale price $613,287 (up)
- Average Sale price psf – 618 (up)
- Inventory 4.3 months
Busiest price range?
- 55% was under $500,000.
- 32% between $500,000 and $1M
- 13% over $1M
What’s the 90 day trend? listings and sales down
What’s the 12 month trend? Housing Price Index isup 6/6 %. Fairview outperformed all other Vancouver west side neighbourhoods over the last year.
Buying or selling in Fairview?
- I come armed with stats and graphs
- Educate you about the market and the process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Service which exceeds your high expectations
- All coupled with decades of experience