H&H at 1133 Homer in Downtown Vancouver is one of my favourite condo buildings. Built in 2008.
Currently there are seven listings from $325,000 for 500sf . This would make a great investment becuase there are many renters at the bottom of the market and current rent would be around $1200 pr month. Highest priced is $625,00 for 925sf 2 bedroom.
Building boasts a lovely rooftop garden for relaxing in the summer sun and a state of the art gym. Other features are gourmet kitchens, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, open living rooms and stunning ensuite, with double closets.
Currently three sales in 2012, from $441,000 for 655sf to the $1,458,00 for a Penthouse which was 1576sf. The sales took an average of 49 days to sell and sellers moved 2% from List Price.
Buying or selling Vancouver Real Estate?
- I come armed with stats and graphs
- strong interpersonal skills
- hyperlocal info
- educate you about the market and the process
- all coupled with decades of experience providing trustworthy real estate advice
- Leave a comment on Facebook, at the bottom of this post
View my other Vancouver condo neighbourhood stats.
- Keep up to date with Vancouver’s real estate news,
- search for homes.
- Review the entire Buying and Selling Process
- Dine out in the City
What are you looking for? If you’re not finding what you’re looking for, please tell me what you want!
Leave a comment on Facebook, at the bottom of this post.