False Creek real estate prices are down 20% from a year ago, having peaked at $783,000 in Mar’10 and average sale price is now down to $534,322
- False Creek listings down to 149 and are 7% higher than a year ago
- False Creek sales for July were 9, which is 50% lower than a year ago and taking an average of 37 days to sell
- Sellers dropped 3.5% off list price
- The average $psf is flat at 600
- Sales to active ratio is 7, indicating a strong buyers market
- Expect sales to pick up in second half of 2012
Are False Creek One or Two Bedroom Condos the Best Value?
Average sale price of False Creek two bedrooms is down 27% from a year ago to $659,000 and one bedrooms are down only 3% to an average sale price of $450,000
Where’s the Best Value for Yaletown Properties?
False Creek condos between $570,000 and $738,000 offer the best value, up 6.3% over the last year whilst False Creek condos between $435,000 and $600,000 present the best buying opportunity at 4.2% less than a year ago.
Join the conversation with a comment at the bottom of this page on Facebook and Like us!
I am your Vancouver real estate condo realtor! Decades of experience and hyper-local info!