Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) estimates that they will welcome between 240,000 and 265,000 new permanent residents in 2011. 60 percent of these are expected to be immigrants who arrive in Canada on skilled immigration visas.
- 25 May 2011 Canada Skilled Immigration – Only one month to go under current occupations list
- 18 May 2011 Economists make case for immigration to Canada
- 04 May 2011 Nova Scotia, Canada wants to double immigration
- 02 May 2011 Indian Immigration to Canada should be encouraged
“Canada’s post-recession economy demands a high level of legal immigration to keep our work force strong,” said Immigration Minister Jason Kenney.
While a greater portion of immigration into Canada is expected to be via economic immigration streams, Kenney noted that other immigration routes are important for Canada as well.
250,000 New Immiagrants to Canada in 2011 Equals Sustained Demaind for Vancouver Real Estate
You may enjoy these related posts:
- 10 Ways to Immigrate to Canada – Vancouver Homes Sales Surge
- 10 Ways to Immigrate to Canada – Vancouver Real Estate News
- BC’s Economy in a lull But not Vancouver Homes for Sale
- Asian Buyers to Drive Vancouver Real Estate Market in 2011
- BC’s GDP outperforms the National Average – Vancouver Real Estate News
- Who are Tomorrow’s Vancouver Real Estate Buyers?
- BC Business Likes Harper’s fiscal plan – Vancouver Homes for Sale
- Canadian Housing Starts to Slow Slightly over next 24 Months – Real Estate News in Vancouver
Leave A Reply With Facebook
Powered by Facebook Comments
Previous post: OPEN SAT 2-4 204-1315 Cardero, West End, Vancouver, BC
Next post: Busting the myths of Vancouver real estate